How to Use Creamy Concealer Kit
Jecca Blac’s Correct & Conceal palette is a creamy concealer kit designed to make concealing easy for everyone. It comes in 6 different shades (from Light to Dark) perfect for any skin colour. Its creamy texture makes it possible to build up layers without appearing cakey or drying up. With a creamy concealer, it’s easier to achieve anything from a light to intense coverage. But how to use a creamy concealer kit? Here are some easy steps to follow.
If you’re using the creamy concealer kit for covering blemishes or acne
1. After finding the right shade for you (send us a photo if you need help with this), you can either use a fluffy makeup brush or the tips of your fingers.
2. Apply only the Concealer colour you can find in Jecca Blac’s Correct & Conceal palette. Start with a small amount of product and blend well into the skin.
3. If the redness is still visible, apply some more concealer. Blend well and repeat this step until you’re satisfied with the result.
If you’re using the creamy concealer kit for covering beard shadow, under-eye bags or tattoos.
1. Use a makeup brush if you’re covering larger parts of your skin (beard shadows or large tattoos). Otherwise, you can use your hands.
2. Apply the Colour Correct first. The pink/orange tone will contrast the blue of the interested area. Blend well into the skin and repeat this step until you get to a neutral colour.
3. Apply the Concealer now. This colour will allow the area to blend with the rest of your skin. Starting with a small amount of product, layer more of it until you’re happy with the result.
You can fix the product with loose powder if you’d like, or a makeup setting spray. Thanks to its small size, you can bring the Correct & Conceal palette everywhere with you, ready to use for touch-ups during the day!